Thursday, October 1, 2015

Some days are better


Some days are better than others. Today was one of those. I don't want to close my eyes becsuse then it will be gone...

We started at the dentist. These people love kids and it shows. 


A cold, wet, and very rainy day equals a chai tea. And I don't like hot drinks normally. But today it spoke cotton candy and rainbow like thoughts into blood veins. 


Then we babysat and the kiddos actually played well together. We played games and colored and stuck stickers everywhere.  I needed that. I was feeling like a total failure of a mom. I have no idea what I'm doing. 


J wearing a "veil" aka coffee filter....  Humbles a soul to see someone that wants to be like you. 


Yes, we NEEDED to take a walk in the rain. Because... Well just because. 
We just wanted a excuse to use our umbrellas ;) 


And well.... She WANTED to wear mama's jacket. Long arms anyone. 



I dragged my paints back out. I'm so excited. I felt as if a little piece of me was coming back as I sat dipping my paint brush and listening to music. And it seemed right on a rainy day. Never mind that I could use my artistic mind and draw in the dust coating my furniture. I'm not looking. You better not either. 





No comments:

Post a Comment